This plant is out of stock at this time. You can add it to your Plant List by tapping the button below.
Notes and observations about this plant
- Hardy given good drainage in Portland, OR
- Hardy in Portland, Oregon (zone 8-a) with very good drainage; other Nolinas aren't always hardy here. The moisture we have here is the main challenge (not extreme cold), though we occasionally see brief snow in winter. (Posted on 4/20/2013 by Mark Burgess).
- Hardy to cold and wet in Maryland
- Mine looks great after a cold and wet coastal MD winter with several weeks in the high teens. No winter protection provided. (Posted on 4/14/2011 by Doug G).
- 0 degrees F hardy
- We have a specimen with about 3 feet of trunk, which went through record cold (down to 0 deg F and three days below freezing) in Southern NM at beginning of February 2011, without protection, and it is unscathed by the ordeal! (Posted on 2/23/2011 by David Lyman).
- Doing fine in Zone 6
- I lived in zone 6 and have grown it outside for the last 4 years. It is a very slow grower. My plant is approxinately 4' high. In the winter I wrap it with burlap filled with leaves or mulch. So far, it is doing fine! (Posted on 7/8/2010 by Tom P Cox).
Add a note about this plant!
Do you have an interesting tip or tidbit about this plant? We'd love to hear. Note: if you have a question about a plant, please use the contact form.